Band Name Generator - Portable Version

After I wrote the funky name generator i stumbled upon a little problem.  I can't run the thing on my phone, which is the one computing device i carry with me just about everywhere.

I tried different ways to run the jar file on my android jb device, but couldn't.  I'd say that's pretty dumb, if you ask me.  All android apps are written in java, but then it won't run java archive files?  Bummer...

So, I had to make it portable.

Luckily enough, processing 2 is quite a miracle worker, and exporting to javascript is, literally, dummy-proof... thank god :p

So, after a little editing (added a few extra items to the arrays), here is the finished product, ready to be viewed on any javascript-capable browser.

No love for links2 :(



-OR-

Try It

This is what it looks like on the browser:



To generate a new name, simply refresh the page.